Monday, May 10, 2010

Never should've would've done that...

1 week!

Yes, I managed to go through that whole 3 days not checking my msn/even fbing. And since I was doing so well, I figured why not continue what I've been doing for the whole week! And I DID! Banarnya kan, mcm malas kan masuk msn lagi, because for once after a very long time, I am emotionally in control of myself..and I don't have to think about "anything else" or "anyone else" except to focus on my studies of course *geeky smiley to be inserted here please*. I would've continued till after exam but I fear that my parents or someone would send me an important offline messages.

So, there I was an hour ago, still having doubts about going online., just because I fear that I would receive or see something that I don't really wish / like to see or know or whatever it is that would make go into an emotional turmoil. So..in the end, i did go online aaaaaaand...Darn!!! My instinct couldn't have been anymore right!

Well just so you know, nothing majorly important happened and I might be writing this a lil' more dramatic that I should have, but I really don't like what I am feeling right now..this feeling of uncertainty and worrying about what possibly could be just a nonsense stuff. Paaaaasal.... of one stupid silly offline message from a particular someone who ...let's just say, it's something that I don't like to read..dengan big caps lagi tu and all. Sigh...Drama~

Okay, I will not go online anymore! Period! (Well...for now at least).

Bah eyh, sasak ku. Baik ku membaca.



blogsignature

No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP