Friday, May 07, 2010

Hatch lil' egg~

I just realised that, today, would be a week since I've gone out of the flat. Yes, a WEEK!!! Well, not that I mind or anything, and I have to say, I've gotten used to living in the egg shell for a while. Not that I'm wasting my time, I'm actually being super productive, which felt like yearsss since I've been one. It's like back to O and A level years all over again~ *awww sound in the background for the dramatic effect*

Owh did I mention before that I haven't gone to check my fb and my msn yet? :D *a geek smile to be inserted here please*

I feel more content when I'm not around msn, less drama around. Hmmm..who knows, I might even consider not using it again. Notice the "might"...lol. But it's kinda hard also not to have msn 'coz thats where my families usually contact me and stuff, esp me being away and everything...but come to think of it, mama bapa selalu jua call and message arah mobile, i only use msn to contact si ajid, atupun if there's a strike of lightning..(did i use that metaphor right??)..mm nyeh *shrug* we'll see~

Why am I up early again? Pasal karang I have a superfun "date" in the med school practicing with my "super-enthusiastic" friend/s (we'll see later who's the chirpy ones lol), for the osce exam coming up soon. Come to think of it kan, OSCE is the only thing that I'm not worried about, it's the paper exam that I'm anxious about...*shudder*

Baaaaaaaah, kan jalan soon. I will soon spare you the details of my boring life. Until then, tata!


blogsignature

p/s: *pointing up* notice that I finally manage to make it blend with the background!! Awesome right??? :P

No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP