Sunday, May 09, 2010

Unintentional pamper day

When I was out yesterday, I thought I should buy myself some comfort food, with the sole intention to help me go through my busy geeking days.


I ended not doing work :( Instead, I binged the food while watching my long awaiting downloaded series. I slept a lot too! Woke up at 3pm? (From 6am of course) I feel so guilty...but then kan, I believe it happens for a reason --> I might not get the chance to play around and good enough sleep anymore next week, so this might be the last time I'm ever gonna be able to have a good play time.



A good Arabian friend of mine whom I met during our SSC module early this year, gave me a good doa to read for the exam. It's extracted from Surah Shua'ra verse 83 and she said that Syeikh Jamal Uddin advised to read this verse before every exam, as it had helped him go through each of his exam, even without studying. So I found the surah and made a note for myself. Insyallah, hopefully, along with my other doa and prayers, I hope this one will help me go through this intimidating exam as well :)


رَبِّ هَبْ لِي حُكْمًا وَأَلْحِقْنِي بِالصَّالِحِينَ

(Wahai Tuhanku, berikanlah daku ilmu pengetahuan agama dan hubungkanlah daku dengan orang-orang yang soleh)

Goodluck to you out there who are having exams :)

blogsignature

No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP