Saturday, June 05, 2010

Dad's 56th ♥



It was dad's birthday yesterday! Actually, I kinda sorta almost forgotten about it. I was aware few days before the day itself that my dad's bday was coming up soon, then only when I was chatting with mom, I realised yesterday was the birthday! But listen to this, the night before his birthday right, it was midnight and I was busy surfing and what not, then out of the blue, I suddenly feel I wanted to talk to my dad. So i texted him, told him I missed him and do some daughter daddy bonding. Tau2 it was my dad's bday the next day!



So, I managed to curi some of the pictures that shaz took. Mom shaz abang and I have bought dad his own personal PC! And according to mum, he was pleasantly surprised to find out the box of PC waiting for him at home! Wish i was there to see the look on dad's face...:(


56th and 2nd birthday that I missed


Look at that! Dad actually smiles!!!

My family

My family plus one :)


So I made my daddy something to remind him of me ;P


Love you pa ♥


blogsignature

No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP