Saturday, June 05, 2010

Prayers for ichat ♥



2 days ago, I found out that my lil' precious cousin Izzat had fractured his skull after he fell from a shopping cart trolley. The accident actually took place last Thursday and nanah told me that he has been complaining about his head being soft and spongy ever since. It was only last Monday that nanah actually realised that he was being serious. Can you believe that???


So nanah brought him to the hospital right away. He was X-Ray-ed and they found a long fracture running along the side of his skull (checkout the pix). Kasian ah!! The neurosurgeon took over the case and reassured my aunt that it was nothing serious, asked her to come back if Izzat started to feel dizzy and vomit over the next few days and that the fracture will heal well over a month. Alhamdullillah..


Seriously, when I first found out, I was having palpitations and anxious about this. At that time, I really wanted to go home. If I own a private plane, I would definitely fly that exact moment. But I had a long chat with nanah and webcam-ed with izzat, he looked fine, active and healthy. Good thing is that he doesn't have to have surgery or be admitted or anything, so their travelling plan to KK is still in order. In fact, nanah and the gang are in KK now. I heard Izzat has been vomitting again after the flight...i'm worried. So to you out there who's reading this, please sedekahkan yaasin and prayers so my Izzat will get better. We all hope that nothing serious will happen..Amin~




blogsignature

No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP