Sunday, June 13, 2010

S' Wonderful S' Marvellous



I'm tired :(


I wanna go home :(


I've been watching an old drama series Gilmore Girls lately to past my free times and ada one of this episode, Lorelai the cool hot mom - she loves watching oldies film, one of which is called Funny Faces by Audrey Hepburn. Kali I decided to check out that film andddd...turned out it was indeed one of Audrey's best film! Ada one of the soundtrack I really really like...







Lawaa oh...*sigh~*

I'm tired. Haven't slept all day! And then went shopping lagi bali barang orang brunei :S Ngalih :( Kalau dulu bisai, nada org mengurut di Glasgow, paksa tah minta pihit saja oleh 2 big dudes / paling inda pun si Mas yang ngurut lol..At least ada wah kekeke.



I wanna go home :(



Mudah-mudahan result okay.. Amin~~~~~



blogsignature

No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP