Friday, June 11, 2010

The wonders of e-shopping



Going home soon... So as expected, lotsa people asked me to buy them stuffs to bring back home. Of all the stuffs that I've shopped for, toys are the most difficult ones. Funny right? I mean who would have thought choosing the best Iron Man 2 action figures can be tough? And who would have thought that the sizes of those action figures matter? Whether it has got gadgets or not or if the it's a comic or a movie series action figures...and other stuffs to consider! Stress ku tarus jadinya. Seriously, I have lost the inner child in me :S


For the past few days and last week, I have been exhausting my bank account with toys, dresses, shoes, bags, scarfs and more toys. I can't believe it, I even bought myself a toy! Well not really a toy lah, more like a board game that Sab introduced me to during our trip to Sheffield.



Also bought myself a guitar tuner! Finally! So next time I don't have to ask Azmi / Jim to tune my guitar for me lol. Kasian wahh, I only get to tune my guitar if I'm playing with them...tsk tsk tsk. Thanks guys for all your "hardwork" from now on I will no longer require your services lol.




Only these 2 have arrived 5 more to come...I think. But they are all the kids' toys..boohoo. One Baby Alive Doll (apparently there's this smartypant doll that you can feed which poops after you feed it - actual poop!), 2 iron man action figures (because I can't decide on the sizes) and 2 ben 10 action figures. Apakah usulnya toys dorang ani...


I'm hungry...:( and bored. But especially hungry..Haven't eaten anything yet. Maybe i should make pasta tonight..


Hmmm..

blogsignature

No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP