Friday, December 04, 2009

It's 2:39 am

I feel exhausted and really utterly drained from all the crying. It's like a recurrent theme lately. If it's not to do with my friends-vs-emotion dilemma, then it would be because I'm just homesick. For weeks I've been feeling restless. If I do get to sleep, chances are that I'll be awake in the middle of the night. I started sleeping in Edah's room, 2 days udah. And even so, I still can't sleep. Been making myself busy to distract myself - doing works, praying, watching series (which btw I'm running out of) and if not, ipod-ing.

I am just so tired and low mood. The only that keeps me going is Edah. I don't know what I would do if you're not here with me E. Thanks *hugs*

No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP