Wednesday, June 09, 2010

My Everyday-is-a-Sunday Activities

Hey all~ I'm in my "blog-feel" mood. Came to update on few things that I've been doing during my summer break. Let's start with the recent ones..

Yesterday - went out with Edah and Kikie to hantar Juddin at the central station who's off to London and then Brunei. After that, we, well more like me, while the other 2 tagged along to accompany me shopping - and I finally bought a new duvet cover!!! It's about time for me to get a new one because I never did get one for my new bed in my new flat :D Then we all went for late brunch / early dinner (for some) at our new halal-lised KFC...Surprise! (Yes, we finally get our own halal KFC in the city :P) After that, me and Kikie went to watch Tooth Fairy. It was an alright movie, simple but entertaining. That was pretty much my Monday.






Over the weekends, I shopped a lot, hang out with the Dalcross peeps plus Juddin and stayed over at Wany's. It was really really an awesome weekend. Crazy fun.
Saturday - went out with Wany, Kikie, Juddin to shop for Tie Rack scarfs and other stuffs for the Bruneian families; me and Wany bought Zara dresses; Kikie treating us Easy-way drinks and then went to watch a movie called 4.3.2.1, a British movie telling stories of 4 girlfriends over 3 days, happening in 2 cities (I highly recommend you watch it, it's good!). After movie, went over to Kikie's place where we made a really special Maggi curry! (Yes THE instant maggi curry!) Special because we add in some beansprouts, eggs, sliced cucumbers and a hint of chilli sauce...aaaah~ just talking about it makes my mouth waters. Believe me, me Wany and Juddin made a really good special maggi curry lol.


Sunday - went out again to the city to watch Sex and the City 2 with Wany, Azmi Seit, Edah Saifol (yes, he's back!). Sunday was actually supposed to be a celebratory day for the EEE seniors who are graduating soon in July...but plan backfired as only Wany and Azmi were there. Then...we went for dinner at Wagamama (Japanese restaurant that don't serve sushi), which was an utter disappointment for me and also for few of us. Nyaman lagi maggi curry special kami buat ah lol. Back at Azmi's place, I joined the group, Wany made us Tiramisu, I made Teh Tarik and helped the boys fry some Lekur (YESSSS, apparently they got frozen Lekur!!!) and I watched Wany and the boys played PS2 warfare game till 7.30am! Who would have thought watching them playing warfare games can be so entertaining lol. I was totally knackered to walk all the way back home, so I slept over at Wany's again.


Okay...what else. Banarnya kan, macam boring wah orang kan membaca my daily activities ani.. I don't know why I even bother. I tink i'm just gonna end it here coz' my head is pounding, i need sleep. pronto. Tata~


blogsignature

No comments:

Loves...

Grab me!

Photobucket

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP